Pages

My Web Design

To inaugurate this English blog exclusively (it is necessary well to be made discover whole world), I present the list of the web sites to you which I created.
In Flash, under WordPress, on MySpace or Facebook, Music, Documentary Web, for my work or friends.

My first creation on My Space Music for the group “The Boatles”, groups which takes again the standards of the “Beatles”. Not easy to create a template on My Space, but once the principle is understood it is not also complicated, that takes time and much of drinks fraiches!
Still another creation of template on My Space Music. There, it is for my Dentelle friend (it is a nickname;)). Knowing the meanders of My Space, I wanted to do something of more graphic and a little more complicated in the programming. This template is small jewels, worthy of My Space pro!
My blog of Japanese kitchen. Created under Wordpress. It is the second version, and this one returns more in the spirit of the site, clearly, purified, simple. I also created a page on Facebook, visible in lower part.


After My Space, the official site “The Boatles”, version 2 entirely created in flash - XML, texts easy to update, photographs, videos, a complete site for a group of music which wished a site of professional aspect.

Below, 2 snapshots of a documentary Web on the Equal opportunity Plan realized within the framework of my work for the Ministry of Defense. Created in Flash in 3 weeks including 1 week of mental design;).

Lastly, I spoke you higher, here the Facebook page of my site Bento Sushi Monsters created thanks to application FBML.

Still a site created under wordpress. The complement of the web site My Space Music de Dentelle, a brilliant musician.

1 comments:

Sage a dit…

Wow! Look at all these web designs! You surely know a thing or two about creating web templates. It is good that you manage to know how to create templates from different social media platforms. It can be handy if you want to switch from one social media platform to another, without working too much on new templates.




@ Sage Aumick

Enregistrer un commentaire